Prices exclude GST. Families include GST.
Minimum charges may apply, details below.
PRICES FOR ACTIVITIES:
- Prices for Jurassic Journey – Plugged -Currently unavailable $95 Child, $130 Adult
- Prices for Jurassic Journey – Unplugged $30 Child, $45 Adult
- Prices for Rope, Rock ‘n’ Fox -Currently unavailable $75 Child, $95 Adult
- Prices for Abseil/Cave Combo -Currently unavailable $50 Child, $70 Adult
- Prices for Abseiling -Currently unavailable $30 Child, $45 Adult
- Prices for 220m Flying Fox -Currently unavailable $25 Child, $45 Adult
- Prices for Glowworm Cave $25 Child, $35 Adult
- Prices for Ruru Cave $25 Child, $35 Adult
- Prices for Waterfall Climb -Currently unavailable $30 Child, $40 Adult
PRICES FOR SHOOTING AND ARCHERY:
- Prices for Claybird Shooting -Currently unavailable $40 for 12 targets. $55 for 20 targets.
- Prices for Rifle Shooting (Small bore .22 caliber) -Currently unavailable $35
- Prices for Archery $15 Child, $30 Adult.
PRICES FOR TEAM CHALLENGES:
- Prices for The Human Dog Trials $28
- Prices for Cave Rescue Scenario -Currently unavailable $65
- Prices for The Swamp Crossing $20 Child, $28 Adult
- Prices for Orienteering $15 Child, $20 Adult
PRICES FOR ACCOMMODATION:
Our woolshed contains 2 bunk rooms – 8 beds in each (total 16 beds), 3 showers, 3 toilets, wheelchair access.
Linen and towels can be provided
Outdoor fireplace plus large Fire pit.
Tennis, Croquet, Petanque.
With bed linen and towels provided- $48 per person
Without linen and towels- $40 per person
Family Price 2 Adults and 3 Children- $160 (minimum 2 nights)
Tents and Caravans- $20 per person
PRICES FOR CONFERENCE FACILITY – “Think Tank”:
Half day- $150
Full day- $250
Due to the nature of our business, minimum charges apply.
$300.00 per group – Rope challenges, eg. Flying Fox or Abseiling
$300.00 per group – Clay-bird shooting
$200.00 per group – All other activities
Where minimum charges apply, the maximum time allocated is 4 hours. Prices may change at any time.
– Deposits are required to secure a booking.
– Timings are approximate only.
– Clothing: we advise you to bring suitable outdoor clothing and footwear. You may get wet and dirty so bring a change of clothes.
– Medication: bring any personal medication.
– Health and Safety: please request a copy of our health and safety document.
To download a Word document of our prices click AdventureWaikatoPricelist_02_15